Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Abstract Art With Texture and Turquoise

This abstract textured painting was fun to make. Although it is fairly minimalistic in style it is made up of a lot of different layers of paint and textures. The paint was applied and rubbed off giving it an antiqued or aged look. I am so pleased with the outcome and the beautiful turquoise and blue that I almost kept it for myself. Unfortunately my walls are jam packed with art from many different artists and styles so I couldn't add it to my collection. I am hoping it finds a happy home to someone that will appreciate all the intricate details and wonderful textures.

You can buy this piece in my shop: http://lauracarteroriginals.indiemade.com/product/abstract-art-fleur-de-lis-turquoise-painting-impasto-modern-art-24x48

No comments:

Post a Comment